Timesharing is a unique way to vacation that more than two million families in the U.S. enjoy every year. As such, the world of timeshare offers a specific set of advantages that make owning a unit or membership of your own that much more rewarding.
However, studies show that half the people who attend a timeshare would like to buy, but don’t commit because they need more information or want to take a little more time. Fortunately, we’ve got you covered with the best timeshare advantages that come along with any vacation ownership.
Breaking Down Timeshare Benefits
If you’ve even considered purchasing one in the past, you might have found yourself wondering is a timeshare worth it? The only one who can answer that question for you is yourself, but the truth is that there are many advantages to purchasing a timeshare beyond just guaranteed vacations. If you decide to buy a timeshare, you can expect to reap the following rewards:
- Book spacious condo or suite-style accommodations instead of cramped hotel rooms
- Lock in yearly accommodations with a one-time purchase
- Escape more often—timeshare owners are proven to take more vacations than non-owners
- Travel the world through easy timeshare exchange
- Rent out your timeshare when you don’t plan on using it
- Some of your vacations may be tax deductible (ask a professional tax advisor)
- Lend it to family and friends to share great vacations
- Will your ownership to others when you’re done with it
Get Started with a Timeshare
VacationOwnership.com is the best place to buy, sell, or rent timeshares on the secondary market. If you have questions or would like to know more about the many advantages that come with timeshare ownership, please call (866) 633-1030 or fill out the form above and we’ll help to answer each and every question that you might have.