South Carolina Vacation Ownership
Search South Carolina Resales >>Search South Carolina Rentals >>
South Carolina is the place to go for a relaxing and luxurious Atlantic seashore getaway. With popular cities such as Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach, you’re sure to find your perfect vacation here. When you buy a South Carolina timeshare from VacationOwnership.com, you will save money while enjoying unforgettable vacations in this beautiful state.
Not looking to buy a South Carolina timeshare resale yet? You can still experience these fantastic resorts with a South Carolina timeshare rental. Enjoy the luxury of timeshare accommodations without the ownership commitment.
To learn more about South Carolina timeshare resales and rentals, call us now at (866) 633-1030 or fill out the form to the right for more information.
South Carolina Vacation Ownership Quick Facts
- South Carolina is home to over 180 miles of coastline. Many timeshare resorts, such as Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort, offer private beaches for you to take advantage of.
- Myrtle Beach and Hilton Head are both renowned for their pristine golf courses. Many golf resorts such as Island Links Resort offer deals and discounts for guests to play at their on-site courses.
- Timeshares in South Carolina can be found in some of the most popular cities to vacation in, causing them to typically have a higher trading power.
Popular Locations in South Carolina
Take a look at the popular destinations in South Carolina to help decide where you want to spend your next vacation or see all South Carolina timeshare resales.
Popular Timeshare Destinations
- Coral Reef Resort
- Coral Sands Resort
- Island Links Resort
- Marriott’s Barony Beach Club
- Marriott’s Grande Ocean
- Marriott’s SurfWatch
- Waterside by Spinnaker
- Bluegreen Resorts – Harbour Lights
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort
- Marriott’s OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes
- Sheraton Broadway Plantation
- Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort
- Wyndham Ocean Boulevard
- Yachtsman Resort
- Surfside Beach
Other Timeshare Destinations
Things to Do in South Carolina
Visit South Carolina’s beautiful beaches and enjoy the sun, sand, and water. Here, you can find a variety of water activities, including waterskiing, snorkeling, surfing, and more. Check out the unique wildlife around Hilton Head Island, or just enjoy swimming in the glistening Atlantic Ocean.
South Carolina is also known for its championship golf courses. Golfers will find courses for every skill level while enjoying beautiful surrounding views on the Myrtle Beach courses. After spending some time on the greens, be sure to check out the shops and restaurants in the area.