St. Augustine Vacation Ownership
Discover the oldest city in the nation as well as beautiful beaches and attractions when you visit St. Augustine. When you buy a St. Augustine timeshare from VacationOwnership.com, you’re sure to get the best deal on your vacations to the city year after year. Start saving now by checking out St. Augustine timeshares for sale and guarantee your family the vacation of a lifetime every year.
Are you interested in learning more about St. Augustine timeshare resorts? Call us now at (866) 633-1030 or fill out the form to the right for more information!
St. Augustine Vacation Ownership Quick Facts
- St. Augustine is home to 43 miles of beaches, and you can discover beautiful beach views from your unit at a timeshare resort such as Beach Club at St. Augustine.
- St. Augustine is a beautiful historic city, and your timeshare resort will be right in the heart of the cobblestone streets and quaint city attractions.
- St. Augustine is a favorite vacation destination year-round due to its warm weather in any season.
Timeshares in St. Augustine
Check out all the St. Augustine timeshare resorts for sale below.
- Beach Club at St. Augustine
- Bluegreen Resorts – Grande Villas at World Golf Village
- Bluegreen Resorts – Grande Villas at World Golf Village II
- Ocean Gate Resort
- Resort at World Golf Village
Things to Do in St. Augustine
St. Augustine, nicknamed the Ancient City, is the oldest city in the United States. Discover the area’s rich cultural history by visiting landmarks such as the Castillo de San Marcos and Fort Matanzas. You can also enjoy simply walking around the cobblestone streets and visiting unique shops and cafes that pay homage to the city’s vast history.
Spend time in St. Augustine relaxing on the beach. There are dozens of beaches in the city, each offering beautiful views and exciting opportunities for swimming, surfing, diving, and shelling. Take a boat along the Intracoastal waterway for sailing and fishing opportunities.