Miami Beach Vacation Ownership
Search Miami Beach Resales >>Search Miami Beach Rentals >>
Miami Beach is a coastal resort city next to the urban city of Miami. Spend your days relaxing on the beach, or explore the shops and entertainment of downtown Miami. You can save money on your vacations by buying at a Miami Beach timeshare resorts. Guarantee unbeatable accommodations at great prices when you buy a timeshare in Miami Beach.
Are you interested in learning more about Miami Beach timeshare resorts? Call us now at (866) 633-1030 or fill out the form to the right for more information.
Miami Beach Vacation Ownership Quick Facts
- Many Miami Beach timeshare resorts such as Crescent Resort offer exclusive beach access.
- Timeshare resorts in Miami Beach are a good option for staying near the excitement of Miami while resting in a quieter area each night.
- Miami Beach’s warm weather makes it a popular year-round destination.
Timeshares in Miami Beach
Check out the timeshare resorts available in Miami and Miami Beach and choose your next vacation destination!
- Crescent Resort
- Crystal Beach Suites and Health Club
- Doral Resort and Golf Spa
- ExclusiVacations at Miami Beach
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at McAlpin-Ocean Plaza
- Marriott’s Villas at Doral
- Resort Holiday Club Grande Florida
- RHC at Doubletree Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay
- Sagamore Suites Hotel
- Savoy Hotel
- Signum Resort
- VIP Travel Club
- Westgate Miami Beach
- Westgate South Beach
- Wyndham Miami Airport Hotel
Things to Do in Miami Beach
Miami Beach is perfect for relaxing on the beach or heading into the water for exciting activities. Try surfing, parasailing, boating, fishing, and more. This is a great location, whether you want to sit back and relax or get some adventuring in. You can also visit art museums and galleries, such as the Bass Museum of Art, or discover local historical sites like the Holocaust Memorial.
Head to downtown Miami to explore a variety of cultures and experiences. Visit shops and restaurants for a taste of Cuban and Caribbean culture. Joe’s Stone Crab is a legendary spot to go for stone grab, and for some Cuban food try Puerto Sagua. If you’re looking for something a little more down-home, check out Yardbird Southern Table & Bar. End your day with a live musical performance or a visit to a nightclub. There’s something for everyone in Miami and Miami Beach.