Sedona Vacation Ownership
In Sedona, you can enjoy exploring the desert or relaxing at a golf course or spa. Enjoy your vacations for less by checking out Sedona timeshares. When you buy or rent your timeshare through VacationOwnership.com, you’re not only getting a great deal, but you’re also giving yourself the opportunity to enjoy a lifetime of wonderful vacations.
Are you interested in learning more about Sedona timeshare resorts? Call us now at (866) 633-1030 or fill out the form to the right for more information.
Sedona Vacation Ownership Quick Facts
- Sedona is a perfect place to relax, and Sedona timeshare resorts such as Los Abrigados Resort and Spa offer spa experiences for owners and guests.
- Sedona timeshare resorts like Diamond Resorts Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort often offer golf courses and golf lessons.
- One of the most beautiful sites in the US are the Red Rocks of Sednoa, part of the eroding Mogollon Rim of the Colorado Plateau.
Timeshares in Sedona
Check out these Sedona timeshare resorts to pick your next vacation destination!
- Arroyo Roble Resort
- Bell Rock Inn
- Diamond Resorts Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort
- Diamond Resorts Sedona Summit
- Hyatt Pinon Pointe
- Inn at Los Abrigados
- Los Abrigados Resort and Spa
- Las Posadas of Sedona
- Sedona Pines Resort
- Sedona Springs Resort
- Vacation Internationale – Sedona Springs
- Vacation Internationale – Villas at Poco Diablo
- Vacation Internationale – Villas of Sedona
- Villas at Poco Diablo
- Villas of Sedona
- Wyndham Sedona
Things to Do in Sedona
Sedona is known for its beautiful red rocks. Hit State Route 179 for a gorgeous trip along the Red Rock Scenic Byway. Here you can view the famous red stones that litter the landscape. Not enough rocks yet? Try Cathedral Rock, a towering red rock formation that is a perfect photo opportunity, or head to Bell Rock, perfect for hiking over these gorgeous geological formations.
If you’re looking for historic sites, visit Amitabha Stup & Peace Park, which sits majestically among pinion and juniper pines. The Chapel of the holy Cross is another gorgeous building, built within the red rock itself. It is the perfect place to pray and be still. The Palatki Ruins are another perfect option for the history lover in your family. View ruins, gaze at cliff paintings, and learn about the Sinagua people.
Sedona, though small, is the ideal place to find a little bit of everything-beautiful scenery, ideal hiking, and ancient history.