Mazatlan Vacation Ownership
Search Mazatlan Resales >>Search Mazatlan Rentals >>
Whether you want to golf, fish, or relax, you’re sure to find your perfect vacation in Mazatlan. Save money on your vacations when you check out Mazatlan timeshare resales. Don’t miss out on perfect vacations year after year! A Mazatlan timeshare means you and your family can enjoy this Mexican city every year at a better price than a hotel room.
Are you interested in learning more about Mazatlan timeshare resorts? Call us now at (866) 633-1030 or fill out the form to the right for more information.
Mazatlan Vacation Ownership Quick Facts
- Mazatlan’s year-round warm weather make it a favorite all-season destination. Stay warm in the tropical climate throughout the year, even in the middle or winter.
- Many Mazatlan timeshare resorts offer private beaches or golf courses, or luxurious offerings such as spas, saunas, and yoga classes.
- Mazatlan timeshare resorts have a high value in timeshare exchanges due to the area’s amazing location and experiences.
Timeshares in Mazatlan
/search/all/resort-price/all/week/all/checkin/all/season/all/featured/all/bedrooms/all/unit_amenities/all/annual/all/sort/relevance/city/Mazatlan/”>Check out all Mazatlan timeshare resorts or take a look at the most popular resorts below!
- Emerald Estates Pueblo Bonito
- Mayan Palace Regency Mazatlan
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan
- Wyndham El Cid Resorts at El Moro Tower
Things to Do in Mazatlan
Spend time outdoors on your vacation. Relax at the beach, or enjoy golfing on a course with ocean views, such as the course at El Cid Golf & Country Club. Take a hike through the jungles and discover ancient Mayan ruins. You can also enjoy exciting activities such as windsurfing and parasailing.
Visit local shops and restaurants for a unique taste of Mexican culture. Mazatlan is a fishing town, so make sure to try some local fresh seafood for an unforgettable meal. Explore Old Mazatlan to see the town’s history and culture through a new experience. You’ll see architecture from the city’s history as well as explore unique boutiques, dining areas, live music, and more.