Bali Vacation Ownership
Enjoy the beauty of Bali year after year when you buy a Bali timeshare. Bali, one of the top luxury vacation destinations in the world, is the perfect place to unwind during your vacation; simply relax in style on beautiful beaches located only steps away from your Bali resort. Check out Bali timeshares for sale now and guarantee lodgings in the perfect spot for you and your family’s annual retreat.
Are you interested in learning more about Bali timeshare resorts? Call us now at (866) 633-1030 or fill out the form to the right for more information!
Bali Vacation Ownership Quick Facts
- Many Bali timeshare resorts, such as Royal Bali Beach Club at Jimbaran Bay, are near luxury spas, so you can enjoy a massage before heading to the beach.
- Bali is one of the most visited destinations in the world because it offers an exotic paradise at an inexpensive price.
- Bali is known for its luxury, and you can try unique luxurious experiences such as visiting the Bamboo Chocolate Factory or tasting kopi luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world.
Timeshares in Bali
Check out all Bali timeshares or see the most popular resorts below.
- Bali Masari Resort
- Bali Palms Resort
- Bali Shangrila Beach Club
- Grand Bali – Nusa Dua
- Karma Kandara
- Medewi Bay Retreat
- Regent Vacation Club
- Royal Bali Beach Club at Jimbaran Bay
- RVC at Rama Candidasa Resort and Spa
Things to Do in Bali
Explore luxury and paradise at every turn in Bali. Enjoy relaxing on beautiful white sand beaches or discover volcanic black sand beaches around the island. Venture into the jungle for hiking and exploring, and you might even meet wild monkeys. Discover beautiful temples around the island such as the cliffside temple Pura Luhur Uluwatu or the sacred Pura Besakikh, located on the highest point of the island. You can also visit one of the many spas nearby. Bali is a beautiful getaway with a friendly community and many luxury amenities, so you’ll be able to unwind and enjoy your vacation to the fullest.
Bali is also known as a surfer’s paradise, and surfers can enjoy some of the best waves in the world off the west coast of the island. You can also enjoy time in the water by scuba diving to reefs and shipwrecks. You can see beauty above and below the water in Bali.