If you haven’t heard of timeshare rentals, it’s time you listened up. These vacation rentals are rapidly becoming the most popular way to stay when you vacation, because they allow vacationers on almost any budget to enjoy luxury resort accommodations complete with private bedrooms, kitchens, spacious living areas, lush furnishings, and more.
At VacationOwnership.com we can offer you savings of up to 70% on a timeshare rental. Plus, we guarantee all rentals booked through us, so you never have to worry about your reservation.
Browse our selection of timeshares for rent now to take advantage of rates lower than those advertised by the resorts themselves.
How to Book a Timeshare Rental on VacationOwnership.com
Our rental process is very simple and all the heavy lifting is handled by our experienced vacation specialists.
- Make an offer on one of our rental listings.
- Or call us at (866) 633-1030 to speak to a licensed agent.
- We’ll help you choose the best timeshare rental for your needs and budget.
- Submit your payment information; we accept all major credit and debit cards.
- Your card will not be charged until both you and the timeshare owner have returned the rental agreement.
- Sign and return our rental agreement.
- We will send you an electronic receipt for your rental.
- Next, we will send your reference number via email, followed within 10 business days by a confirmation letter and record of your reservation at the resort.
- Your reservation is 100% guaranteed by VacationOwnership.com.
- When your check-in date arrives, enjoy your timeshare rental!
A few disclaimers regarding our time share rental policies:
- Both the renter and the timeshare owner must sign and return the rental agreement before your reservation is guaranteed.
- If the name on the credit card you are using is different than the name on the rental reservation, both parties must sign and return the rental agreement.
- For some resorts, rental confirmations are not released prior to 30 days from the check-in date.