South Carolina Vacation Ownership
South Carolina is the place to go for a relaxing and luxurious Atlantic seashore getaway. With popular cities such as Hilton Head, Myrtle Beach, and more, you’re sure to find your perfect vacation here. When you buy a South Carolina timeshare from VacationOwnership.com, you will guarantee that you and your family will have many years of unforgettable vacations.
Want to learn more about South Carolina timeshare? Call us now at (866) 633-1030 or fill out the form to the right for more information.
South Carolina Vacation Ownership Quick Facts
- South Carolina is home to over 180 miles of coastline. Many timeshare resorts such as Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort offer private beaches for your use.
- Myrtle Beach and Hilton Head are both renowned for their golf courses, and many golf resorts such as Island Links Resort offer deals and discounts on playing a course.
- South Carolina timeshares in cities such as Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach tend to have high trading power on timeshare exchange markets.
Popular Locations in South Carolina
Take a look at the popular destinations in South Carolina to help decide where you want to spend your next vacation or see all South Carolina timeshare resales.
Popular Timeshare Destinations
- Hilton Head
- Coral Reef Resort
- Coral Sands Resort
- Island Links Resort
- Marriott’s Barony Beach Club
- Marriott’s Grande Ocean
- Marriott’s SurfWatch
- Waterside by Spinnaker
- Myrtle Beach
- Bluegreen Resorts – Harbour Lights
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort
- Marriott’s OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes
- Sheraton Broadway Plantation
- Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort
- Wyndham Ocean Boulevard
- Yachtsman Resort
- Surfside Beach
Other Timeshare Destinations
Things to Do in South Carolina
Visit South Carolina’s beautiful beaches and enjoy the sun, sand, and water. Here, you can find a variety of water activities, including waterskiing, snorkeling, surfing, and more. Check out the unique wildlife around Hilton Head Island, or just enjoy swimming in the beautiful Atlantic Ocean.
South Carolina is also known for its championship golf courses. Golfers will find courses for every skill level and challenge here. Don’t miss out on beautiful views from Myrtle Beach courses. After spending some time on the greens, check out the shops and restaurants in the area.