Myrtle Beach Vacation Ownership
Enjoy the beautiful Atlantic Ocean, visit one-of-a-kind shops and restaurants, and try golfing at one of the many courses in Myrtle Beach. You can enjoy your Myrtle Beach vacation for less with a Myrtle Beach timeshare resale. Save money on your vacation ownership when you purchase your timeshare with VacationOwnership.com.
Are you interested in learning more about Myrtle Beach timeshares? Call us now at (866) 633-1030 or fill out the form to the right for more information!
Myrtle Beach Quick Facts
- Myrtle Beach’s warm weather makes it a favorite year-round destination. Even when the beach is cold, golf and other area activities are open for your enjoyment.
- Many timeshare resorts in Myrtle Beach, such as Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort, offer private access to the miles of coastline in the city.
- Myrtle Beach timeshare resorts tend to have a high value in timeshare exchanges because of the popularity of the destination.
Timeshares in Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach is home to a handful of cozy seaside timeshare resorts. Some of the most popular timeshare getaway locations include:
- Marriott’s OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes
- Sands Ocean Club
- Sheraton Broadway Plantation
- Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort
- Westgate Myrtle Beach Resort and Spa
- Wyndham Westwinds
Things to Do in Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach is best known for its miles of beautiful sandy beaches. You can relax on the shores or swim in the ocean. Check out exciting water sports and activities, including waterskiing, surfing, and more.
Myrtle Beach is also known for being a golfer’s paradise. The city offers over 100 courses for golfers of all experience and skill levels, including many championship courses. Perfect your game at a golf school before hitting the links to show off your new skills.