Cozumel Vacation Ownership
Nestled just off the shores of Mexico’s world-renowned Yucatan Peninsula lies the stunning Caribbean island of Cozumel. A long time tourist hot spot, Cozumel is known for its wonderful aquatic life and colorful reefs, along with ancient Mayan sites. Find adventure by both land and sea on your yearly Mexico getaway at an affordable price with Cozumel timeshare resales.
Are you interested in learning more about Cozumel vacation ownership? Use the form to the right or call (866) 633-1030 for more information today.
Quick Facts about Cozumel Timeshare
- The majority of Cozumel timeshare resorts are RCI Gold Crown Rated, meaning they have been given the highest recognition by RCI for exceeding standards within the hospitality industry, such as service, maintenance, and resort features.
- Cozumel is a Caribbean island, but close to the Quintana Roo mainland, so you can explore other popular Mexico destinations while vacationing, such as Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and Tulum.
- Cozumel is the most visited island in Mexico.
Popular Cozumel Resorts
- Occidental Allegro Cozumel
- Occidental Grand Cozumel
- Melia Vacation Club at Melia Cozumel
- Wyndham El Cid La Ceiba Cozumel
Things to Do in Cozumel
While Cozumel is lined with gorgeous beaches for the vacationing sunbather, this island is an ideal escape for the outdoor adventurer, with countless touring excursions and thrilling activities to enjoy while visiting your timeshare.
A top scuba diving destination in the western hemisphere, divers flock to Cozumel to explore the underwater beauty just off the island’s coast. For beginner divers, there are numerous scuba schools that offer training, certification, and rental equipment. Also explore aquatic life through glass-bottomed boat tours, by snorkeling, or on a catamaran. Stingray Beach in San Miguel is another option for those looking to enjoy marine life without the weight of scuba equipment and high costs.
Chankanaab National Park has it all. Swim with the dolphins, take a nature walk, or lie along the sun-kissed beaches. Find something for the whole family. The Faro Celerain Eco Park is another favorite. Spreading over 2,500 acres, this park has exotic animals, a charming lighthouse, and the El Caracol Mayan ruins. Spend the entire day exploring everything this incredible eco park has to offer.