Work with one of VacationOwnership.com’s licensed real estate agents.
Our staff is comprised of licensed real estate agents. With years of combined experience in the timeshare and vacation ownership industries, our agents are knowledgeable in the intricacies of many different timeshare, fractional, and vacation club programs.
- Broker of Record in Orlando, FL:
- Lisa Lynn Ingram
- License #BK3270521
- Broker of Record in Exeter, NH:
- Roy L Morgridge
- License #067043
Call us today at (866) 633-1030.
Is Timeshare Brokerage Right for You?
For owners and buyers who do not have the time or resources to manage their own timeshare sales transactions, working with a broker has many advantages:
- Timeshare brokers have industry connections, real estate knowledge, and access to inventory that may not be immediately available elsewhere.
- They can handle timeshare transactions from start to finish including marketing, connecting buyers and sellers, negotiating price and closing the sale or rental agreement.
- Timeshare resale brokers do not charge upfront fees, so you know they are working for you to accomplish your goals.
If you aren’t comfortable with the legal, financial, or logistical aspects of selling, renting, or buying timeshare on the for-sale-by owner market, or if you simply don’t have the time to manage inquiries on your property or make offers on those in which you are interested, a timeshare broker might be the right option for you.
Are you ready to sell your timeshare? Click here.
If you are interested in purchasing a timeshare, let a timeshare resale broker help you find the perfect property for your lifestyle, needs, and budget. Call (866) 633-1030 now or browse our inventory.