Gatlinburg Vacation Ownership
If you’re looking for a vacation in the Great Smoky Mountains, go no further. With a Gatlinburg vacation ownership, you can find tons to do in the area, including skiing, visiting the one-of-a-kind entertainment and attractions, or simply relaxing in the beautiful countryside. Not only will you be able to visit each and every year, but you can save money, too. A Gatlinburg timeshare is the best and cheapest way to vacation.
Are you interested in learning more about Gatlinburg timeshare resorts? Call us now at (866) 633-1030 or fill out the form to the right for more information.
Gatlinburg Timeshare Resale Quick Facts
- Gatlinburg’s Great Smoky National Park is the most visited national park in the US. With a timeshare in this illustrious city, you could join the other nine million visitors in having the vacation of a lifetime.
- Getting married? Gatlinburg hosts more weddings than any other city other than Las Vegas. You can get married and honeymoon in this beautiful location, and then return year after year to relive wonderful memories.
- Ober Gatlinburg is Tennessee’s only ski resort; experience it every year with a unit at Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort.
Timeshare Resorts in Gatlinburg
There are many great Gatlinburg resorts to choose from, when you plan out a future of vacations. Don’t let those vacation days go to waste. Instead, check out these Gatlinburg timeshares to decide where to spend your next vacation!
- Bluegreen Resorts – MountainLoft
- Bluegreen Resorts – MountainLoft II
- Diamond Resorts Bent Creek Golf Village
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Smoky Mountain Resort
- Laurel Point Resort
- Ski View Mountain Resort
- Summer Bay Gatlinburg Town Square
- Summer Bay Gatlinburg Town Square II
- Tree Tops Resort
- Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort
Things to Do in Gatlinburg
Explore the Great Smoky Mountains by hiking, horseback riding, boating, fishing, and more. You’ll enjoy the amazing views from the mountains as you try an exciting outdoor activity. In winter months, the mountains are perfect for skiing and snowboarding.
Downtown Gatlinburg is a great place for music, entertainment, shopping, and dining. You can also explore nearby family-friendly attractions such as the amusement park Dollywood. There’s something for everyone in this city!