Las Vegas Vacation Ownership
Las Vegas, Nevada, is the perfect getaway for anyone looking for fun, adventure, and a great time. Enjoy the luxurious casinos, one-of-a-kind entertainment, and fantastic shopping and dining during your vacation. You can enjoy the sights and attractions of Sin City in style when you stay at a Las Vegas timeshare. In addition to all that, a timeshare will allow you to guarantee luxurious accommodations for an unbeatable price.
Are you interested in learning more about Las Vegas timeshare resales and rentals? Call us now at (866) 633-1030 or fill out the form on the right for more information.
Las Vegas Vacation Ownership Quick Facts
- Most Las Vegas timeshare resorts are located within walking distance of The Strip, the busiest part of Las Vegas.
- Many Las Vegas timeshare resorts offer amenities and services 24/7, so you can have a quality and luxury experience even after spending a night on the town.
- Las Vegas features many kid-friendly attractions, and timeshare units are often spacious enough for the whole family to stay.
- Many Las Vegas resorts offer luxurious amenities such as spas, casinos, and fine restaurants.
Timeshares in Las Vegas
There are dozens of timeshare resorts available in Las Vegas itself. Check out some of the popular resorts below, or browse the full Las Vegas timeshare inventory.
- Cliffs at Peace Canyon
- Club de Soleil
- Diamond Resorts Polo Towers Suites
- Diamond Resorts Polo Towers Villas
- Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
- Grandview at Las Vegas
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at the Flamingo
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club on Paradise
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club on the Boulevard
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Desert Club Resort
- Jockey Club
- Marriott’s Grand Chateau
- Monarch Grand Vacations – Cancun Resort
- Royal Vacation Suites
- Tahiti – A Consolidated Resort Property
- Westgate Flamingo Bay at Las Vegas
- Wyndham Grand Desert
Things to Do in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is known for its world-famous casinos. Spend your days trying your luck at the slot machines and card games, or explore the unique sights and attractions the casinos have to offer. Many famous casinos also offer kid-friendly attractions, such as the rooftop roller coaster at New York New York or the zoo and dolphin habitat at the Mirage. You can also find live entertainment for all ages and a variety of dining options at the casinos.
Relax in Las Vegas by visiting a luxury spa, or spending time golfing outdoors. Nearby, you can explore Nevada’s beautiful deserts by hiking, horseback riding, or taking a Jeep tour. The excitement of the city and the beauty of the surrounding nature will keep you coming back for more.