Massanutten Vacation Ownership
Set high among the Blue Ridge Mountains in Northern Virginia, Massanutten brings travelers from all over to the peace and tranquility of the Shenandoah Valley. Between the areas of McGaheysville and Massanutten, you can experience life in the mountains first-hand any time of year. With Massanutten timeshare resales located at many different area resorts, you can make the most of your annual Virginia vacations, and save thousands at the same time.
Do you want to learn more about Massanutten vacation ownership? Simply use the form on the right or call (866) 633-1030 to get in touch with a representative.
Quick Facts about Massanutten Timeshare
- Massanutten is a census-designated place near McGaheysville, Virginia. It is also the name of a mountain in the area.
- The community of Massanutten was built around the ski resort on Massanutten Mountain.
- The family of resorts around the mountain form the larger Massanutten Resort, offering a variety of accommodation types for travelers to choose from.
Popular Massanutten Resorts
- Casa de Campo at Woodstone
- Woodstone at Massanutten
- Summit at Massanutten
- Summit Hillside at Massanutten
- Summit Sunrise at Massanutten
- Regal Vistas at Massanutten
- Massanutten’s Shenandoah Villas
- Eagle Trace at Massanutten
- Eagle Trace at Killy Court
- Massanutten’s Mountainside Villas
Things to Do in Massanutten
Skiing and snowboarding are great winter activities in Massanutten. Travel up the mountain to the original ski resort, and weave your way through forested Blue Ridge trails. Finding the best ski areas is easy from any Massanutten resort, giving you instant activities during your stay.
Although Massanutten is a popular winter destination, it doesn’t shut down in the summer. The adventurous types will love trekking through the scenic hiking and biking trails around McGaheysville and Massanutten. The area is home to some of the best views in all of Virginia, which will ensure you’ll make memories to last a lifetime. If you’re traveling to Massanutten in the fall, you’ll love overlooking the Shenandoah Valley during peak foliage periods.
If you’re looking to escape the country for a while, you’ll find other popular Virginia attractions just a short drive away. Travel East through Northern Virginia to get to destinations like Washington, Richmond, and Williamsburg. There, you’ll find historic attractions as well as amusement parks and zoos.