Lahaina Vacation Ownership
Lahaina is a beautiful city on the Hawaiian island of Maui. Here, you can relax on the beach, explore the shops and restaurants of the port city, or discover unique Hawaiian culture. You can save on your vacations to Lahaina with a Lahaina timeshare resale; buy a lifetime of vacations at today’s low prices. Don’t wait—start browsing today!
Are you interested in learning more about Lahaina timeshare resorts? Call us now at (866) 633-1030 or fill out the form to the right for more information.
Lahaina Vacation Ownership Quick Facts
- Lahaina’s sunny beaches and warm weather make it a favorite destination year-round. Enjoy the sunshine even in the middle of winter with a trip to Lahaina
- Lahaina is the historic capital of Hawaii, so visitors can explore the history and culture of the islands.
- Lahaina timeshare resorts, such as Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club, often have private beach access.
Timeshares in Lahaina
There are nearly two dozen timeshare resorts in the city of Lahaina. Check out all available Lahaina timeshares or see popular resorts below.
- Diamond Resorts Ka’anapali Beach Club
- Kahana Falls
- Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club
- Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas
- Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas North
Things to Do in Lahaina
Relax on beautiful beaches in Lahaina every year when you buy your Lahaina timeshare. Try Ka’anapali Beach or Napili beach. For some hiking, hit the Kapalua Coastal Trail. The weather and water are perfect for activities such as surfing, waterskiing, parasailing, and more. You can also explore the area by snorkeling nearby or visiting Banyan Tree Park to see a unique Banyan tree covering 2/3 of an acre.
Lahaina is a port city with many shops, restaurants, and entertainment options. Try dinner theater such as Feast At Lele for some amazing entertainment. Relax and enjoy your vacation as you discover all there is to do in the city.