England Vacation Ownership
As the economic and political center of the United Kingdom, England has earned a reputation as a premier vacation destination in Europe. In an area about the size of North Carolina, England packs a multitude of different timeshare resorts within its borders. From London to the Lake District, England timeshare resorts provide the perfect accommodations for you to enjoy your vacation in the British Isles.
Are you interested in learning more about England vacation ownership? Contact us today using the form to the right or by calling (866) 633-1030.
Quick Facts about England Timeshare
- England features a number of different regions with different vacation attractions. While London is the cosmopolitan heart of the country, places like Cornwall, Lancashire, and Yorkshire offer more natural and quiet attractions.
- Whether you want a lavish timeshare suite in the middle of the city, or a quiet retreat in the country, England has many different kinds of timeshare resorts to suit your needs.
- Many resorts come in the form of manors or estates, and are situated on large gardens or golf courses. The Barnsdale Country Club is a great example of a timeshare resort that offers owners exclusive access to the links just outside.
Popular England Resorts and Locations
- Marriott’s Grand Residence Club, 47 Park Street
- Diamond Resorts Thurnham Hall
- Diamond Resorts Wychnor Park
- Diamond Resorts Woodford Bridge Country Club
- Rhinefield House
Things to Do in England
England is filled with remarkably unique vacation attractions that will keep vacationers coming back year after year. Of course, an England vacation isn’t complete without a trip to London. Some travel experts even say that one day in London won’t suffice&emdash;the proper way to see the city is to spend the duration of your trip there. With Big Ben, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, and many more places to see, there is almost an endless list of things to do in London.
Of course, England’s natural and historic attractions in the country are also worth seeing. The White Cliffs of Dover are a breathtaking site, while Stonehenge will ignite imagination and curiosity from within. Additionally, the moors in the north offer great opportunities for hiking and outdoor activities.