Costa Rica Vacation Ownership
Costa Rica is a beautiful country known for its untamed natural beauty. A timeshare in Costa Rica is the perfect option for any traveler looking for an adrenaline-filled vacation or a relaxing getaway in a one-of-a-kind landscape. You can find a Costa Rica timeshare for sale to visit this beautiful site every year, or try a Costa Rica timeshare rental for a unique experience. Check out Costa Rica timeshares now and get started on a future of wonderful vacations.
Are you interested in learning more about Costa Rica timeshare resorts? Call us now at (866) 633-1030 or fill out the form to the right for more information!
Costa Rica Vacation Ownership Quick Facts
- Most timeshares in Costa Rica offer eco-conscious amenities such as water-saving plumbing or gourmet meals made from local and sustainable ingredients.
- You’ll find a breathtaking view from every point in Costa Rica, and most timeshare resorts offer a private balcony to enjoy the view.
- Costa Rica timeshare resorts put you right in the heart of the beauty of the country. Enjoy a beach view from your suite or step out the front door into a rainforest jungle.
Timeshares in Costa Rica
Check out all Costa Rica timeshare resales or see below for some of the popular destinations in the country.
Popular Timeshare Destinations
- Bahia Turquesa Residences
- Villas Sol Hotel and Beach Resort
- Villas Sol Playa Hermosa
San Jose La Uruca
Things to Do in Costa Rica
Costa Rica is a beautiful country with plenty of unique experiences for the whole family. Explore the beautiful landscape. Head to the beach for swimming and surfing, or simply relax on the shores. You might spot unique wildlife here, or even have the opportunity to help guide baby sea turtles to the ocean for an unforgettable experience.
The adventurous traveler won’t be able to get enough of the Costa Rican rainforests. Take an aerial tram to spot plants and animals, or fly through the forest on a zipline for a more exhilarating ride through the trees. Hike through the Nicoya Peninusula or Corcovado National Park to see beautiful tropical birds only found in the area. Regardless of what the perfect vacation means to you, you can enjoy this wonderful country every year.