Belize Vacation Ownership
Belize is a one-of-a-kind Central American country filled with outdoor adventures and many unique sights and attractions. Explore rainforests, discover Mayan culture, or dive into the Barrier Reef. You can experience all this and more year after year when you purchase a Belize timeshare resale. Looking at Belize timeshares for sale on VacationOwnership.com is the perfect way to get started on a lifetime of unforgettable vacations.
Are you interested in learning more about Belize timeshare resorts? Call us now at (866) 633-1030 or fill out the form to the right for more information. We currently offer Belize timeshares for sale, so don’t miss out on your chance to own today!
Belize Vacation Ownership Quick Facts
- Belize has perfect weather year-round, so you’re sure to enjoy the climate no matter what time of year you visit.
- Scuba diving is a popular activity in Belize, and timeshare resorts often provide enough space to store your diving equipment.
- Many of the activities you’ll find in Belize are adrenaline-filled outdoor adventures. After spending the day outside, you can relax in luxury in the soft bed in your timeshare suite.
Top Timeshare Resorts in Belize
- Belize Yacht Club Resort
- Captain Morgan’s Vacation Beach Club
- Costa Maya Reef Resort
- Grand Colony Island Villas
- Reef Village Vacation Club
- Seven Seas Resort
- Villas at Banyan Bay
Things to Do in Belize
Explore a wide variety of outdoor adventures in Belize. Hike through the rainforest to see unique tropical creatures, or dive below the ocean to see the aquatic wildlife at Belize’s Barrier Reef. Belize is famous for its Blue Hole. This natural wonder is located in the Lighthouse Reef. You can explore the giant stalactites, dripstone sheets, and unique marine life. For an adrenaline rush, try white water rafting or bungee jumping.
Explore the area’s history and culture by visiting Mayan ruins. Xunantunich is one of the moust popular ruins, and home to El Castillo Pyramid measuring 130 feet high. Discover ceremonial sites like Lamanai or temples at Stone Woman. Visit local shops to purchase handmade crafts in the Mayan tradition.
Take the kids to Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary, or learn how to make Belizean Tamles, stuffed with chicken, peas, onions, and habanero peppers. Then head back to your spacious timeshare resort to relax. No matter what you and your family choose to do in this wonderful country, you are sure to have a splendid time.